Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Making a Ponyboy 2

September 17, 2007

Wow...

I just got back from my first pony play event. I want to go back and do
it all over again. Now. No kidding. Typing is difficult because my hands
are shaking slightly. I warned my partner at work that I would be
useless today, and in the future, I'll plan to take a day off at this
end of an event as well. That's life and learning, but here I am for now.

It all started on Friday with the set-up. I was to be part of a
three-person work crew to get the site up to shape for the event. One
person had to back out of this due to work issues, so there were two of
us. Still, we got things in shape working from 1:00 to about 6. Somehow,
helping to get the area setup was a good preparation for me.

Saturday started out rainy but our spirits were not dampened. The
weather report said it would clear by early afternoon, and as we had
seen the weather clearing in Malden, MA, we knew we would be seeing blue
sky in plenty of time. The other ponies started arriving around noon and
by 1 there were five of us. We ranged in experience from none (me) to
six years. We worked on gait training, jumping and then moved on to reins.

What a moment that was. Getting hitched to reins for the first time and
worked to them. That's when I finally understood what submission is. Not
in the cerebral way I did going into this, but on a much deeper and
emotional level. After a time on reins, by myself and in teams and -
finally - blindfolded, I would have done anything for my Mistress. It
remains that way now.

We went to a play party after the afternoon session, and Mistress
hitched me up in line with one of the other ponies, parading us all
around the house. I got a bit of a lashing with the reins for deciding
to turn when I had not been told to. That same thing had happened earlier in the day, so Mistress decided to push her point home by having me march straight into a wall. When I did that, she knew that I had gotten the message! I also got the spurs when someone suggested it, but other than that, nothing but praise and a few
treats (mind you, I didn't mind the lash or the spurs). Mistress
unhitched us and got talking with some other people. Not hitched to
anything and with Mistress not holding my reins, I decided to wander
around and schmooze. I'm good at that. People were well behaved and did
not offer to touch the reins, but I did get a few complements in my
rovings and even a scratch or two behind the ears. I live for that now.
:-) When Mistress finally caught up with me, she offered the reins to
a couple of people, one of whom took her up on it. He marched me around
once, declared it a lot of fun, and moved on.

I stayed in pony gear for almost 12 hours enjoying every minute of it
until at last, I felt like I was going to drop where I was standing. At
about 2 a.m., I finally asked my Mistress to let me out of the gear,
which she did. I got a cup of water, headed up to bed, and crashed like
I've never crashed before.

So now I'm hooked and loving it. As a result of the weekend, I have been
invited to a party next weekend at a private dungeon. Once again, I will
go as La Dresseuse Maureen's pony (meaning I'll be perfectly safe). She
has promised to push a few limits on me. I suspect a flogging of some
magnitude is in my near future and I'm looking forward to it. Imagine!

No comments: